Pumpkins. Sweaters. Bonfires. That crisp, cool breeze in the air wafting through as you step outside at mornings open. Those feel-good colors and smells that take you way back when, leaving that fuzzy feeling to linger in your chest. Fall is one of the best season of the year!
As we’ve mentioned before, Fall brings about some of the greatest activities to attend. And this year has yet to disappoint in that department. We’ve compiled a list of local activities to attend this weekend, friends!
- Friday, October 6th, 2017:
- First Friday Wine Share (611 S Main, Joplin; 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm) For those who are 21 and over, come join in the fun! Meet new friends, reconnect with old ones, and check out the beautiful space at 611 S Main (which happens to be one of our active listings, so naturally, you'll be seeing us there!).
- Free Movie Friday (Joplin Avenue Coffee, 506 S Main, Joplin; 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm) More on the "family friendly" end of the night activities spectrum, swing by for a free movie after dinner. Take a step back into the 80's and watch the shenanigans take place in Ferries Bueller's Day Off!
- Saturday, October 7th, 2017:
- Oktoberfest (205 Front Street, Galena, KS; 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm) Galena goes German this weekend! Head over and enjoy the culture change for a day, as craft and food vendors line the street.
- 3rd Annual Lobster Boil (1146 Grand Ave, Carthage; 4:30 pm - 8:00 pm) Maybe German food isn't your thing. Drive out to Carthage and dine on the lawn of the Historic Phelps House! Seafood and a live band? Doesn't get much better than that!
- Sunday, October 8th, 2017:
- Open House! (321 Bobwhite, Webb City; 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm) Recently reduced in price, this beauty of a home will be open for tours! Click HERE for property details, directions, and more! Because, honestly.. What's a better way to end your weekend than with us?