The countdown is on, friends!
The first official day of Fall is in 8 days! How exciting, right? Just the idea of a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks is enough to send your spirit into a happy dance for the season. But! What makes this even better, you might ask? The amazing state of Missouri plays host to a number of festivals (in various cities) that you absolutely should not miss out on! We've compiled a list of our favorite, family-friendly events. And, who knows? You might even see one of our faces in the crowd!
- Marionville Applefest
- September 15-16, visit Marionille, Missouri! The Marionville Applefest plays host to a carnival, pony rides, games, craft vendor booths, and a pie-eating contest. How fun!
- Mo Food Truck Fest
- September 16, take a trip up to Springfield, Missouri! What's more important than food? And, you'll be witnessing what could possibly become a new Missouri tradition! Admission free, Mo Food Truck Fest is the first event of its kind in Springfield. Not only will it be an awesome day packed full of the best gourmet food trucks in the area, but the festival will also host live musicians and craft vendors.
- Ozark Arts & Crafts Show
- October 6-8, drive over to Ozark, Missouri! The annual event has been around for more than 40 years! With 250+ vendors from all over America, offering food, games and activities, homemade wares, arts and crafts. This event will be worth the visit!
- Pumpkins and Mums Fall Festival
- October 21, head north to Excelsior Springs! This festival is known as "the ultimate autumn event"! Pumpkin painting, face painting, a petting zoo, and more will fill your day with activities the whole family can enjoy. Then head over to the E-Town Hoedown for line dancing, costumes, and contests!
If none of these events strike your fancy, let's start one here in our corner of the state. Stop by our office! We'd love to hear your ideas and help jumpstart an awesome event that shows just how amazing our city is!